Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State Basketball Forum

Ohio State basketball fan talk.

Going to miss Craft

0 HS
DCBucki's picture
March 11, 2014 at 9:22am
12 Comments

I know he isn't a great scorer, but I don't think I have every seen anybody on ANY field or court play with more passion than Craft! Opposing players know that when they play Ohio State, they are in for a LONG night offensively! Like most Buckeye fans, my love is rooted in Buckeye Football, followed secondly by Buckeye Basketball. Craft just has the work ethic and hussle that you want out of yourself and your kids. I'm sure many coaches across the country have shown video of Craft defensively and him hustling to demonstrate how it SHOULD be done. He is the perfect example of what a coach wants out of a leader.  Not only is he a beast on the court, but he is equally gifted in the classroom! This kid the perfect example of what a Great Buckeye is!! No matter what happens the the B1G Tourny and the NCAA's, I'm going to soak in these last couple of games with this amazing Buckeye!! We have at LEAST 2 games left, but I'm hoping for a few more than that! He deserves to go out a winner!! Go Bucks!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 12 Comments