Ohio State Athletics Forum

Ohio State Athletics Forum

Ohio State hockey, baseball, wrestling, track, and other athletics fan talk.

Wrestling Commit

+11 HS
buckeyeteach's picture
October 26, 2023 at 11:06am
8 Comments

I checked to see if this was already posted, but Landon Desselle (Summit HS, Spring Hill, TN) committed tp wrestle for Ohio State this week. I am pretty sure he will be walking on, but I am not 100% sure. I did not coach Landon, but I have coached against him for 5 years. He was the 138 lb. AA (large school) state champ in Tennessee this past year. The video should be queued to the point where Landon joins the show, but if not, it starts around 58:45. Mike Hatcher is the host, and he was a teammate of Tom Ryan's at Iowa. This is probably under the radar, as Tennessee is not known as a powerhouse wrestling state. But Landon could be a solid addition for the wrestling Bucks. He did win his state title with a torn ACL, and that is discussed. There is also a Michigan commit who pops on to act like you'd expect. He is a TN native, but I believe he wrestles at Wyoming Seminary in Pennsylvania.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 8 Comments