Ohio State Athletics Forum

Ohio State Athletics Forum

Ohio State hockey, baseball, wrestling, track, and other athletics fan talk.

Luke Pletcher is a Bad Dude.

+4 HS
Urban Achiever's picture
January 17, 2020 at 9:51pm
7 Comments

I really don't know much about wrestling. My son is 7 and has been in a beginner training course since fall and has really liked it. He works hard and seems to be doing well, and from my perspective seems to be pretty good technique-wise and taking in the instruction that the local HS coaches who run the training are giving him. He's into it enough now that we've attended some local HS meets and again, I have no idea what I'm looking at as far as scoring goes...

We were just now watching OSU/Wisky on BTN (Fri 1/17) and I can definitely see even from my clueless perspective that OSU's Luke Pletcher is a cut above. He's ranked #1 nationally and just easily handled his #4 ranked opponent. Very quick and relentless, and obviously better than even that highly ranked opponent.

No statement or questions here, just...Go Bucks? (!!!)

There are definitely a lot of great athletes at OSU beyond the big sports, and it's pretty cool we can see some of them on TV now and then.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 7 Comments