Ohio State Athletics Forum

Ohio State Athletics Forum

Ohio State hockey, baseball, wrestling, track, and other athletics fan talk.

2006 Football Game Against Minnesota

+2 HS
basketbuck3442's picture
July 20, 2018 at 8:54pm
6 Comments

Johnny’s ticket article took me down memory lane today, and thinking of my favorite OSU games. 

With that said... a random question for anyone who was at the 06 Minnesota game. I’m hoping to have someone substantiate what I saw that day.

The game was in 10/28 which was Halloween weekend on campus. In C Deck in the North end zone there was a guy dressed as Michael Myers (murderer). He STOOD the entire game and basically acted like he was in a trance like in the movie. Cheerleaders came up to him kissing him trying to snap him out of it, and people tried teaching him Stadium OHIO and the kickoff chant. It was the funniest thing that I have seen at a game other than the Drew Tate unsportsmanlike conduct call in the 05 Iowa game  

I defintiely wasn’t on anything, and I don’t think I had too much Natty before the game or even now typing this out.

Is there ANYONE that was at that game that recollects this at all. Im on a quest to find someone else out there that remembers this game...

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 6 Comments