Ohio State Athletics Forum

Ohio State Athletics Forum

Ohio State hockey, baseball, wrestling, track, and other athletics fan talk.

Ohio State Ultimate Eastern's Qualifier

0 HS
Chaseko24's picture
February 24, 2016 at 10:16am
7 Comments

I'm big into Ultimate Frisbee so I thought I'd share how tOSU is doing in ultimate. Hopefully some of you care. 

Leadbelly (OSU's team name) attended Easterns Qualifier's this past weekend, and here's how they did: 

Pool play- 13-7 over Clemson, 13-4 over Indiana, 13-4 over William & Mary, 13-4 over Dartmouth. These, however were the easy games. 

OSU started off the Sunday championship bracket against Penn State, and won 15-8. They went on to play Case Western Reserve (yeah, no idea) and won 15-10. Then came the worst part, the TSUN game. Michigan was the 1 seed, and we gave them a run for their money but fell short 15-12. UM would go on to win the whole thing, defeating Brown in the finals. OSU would play Georgia Tech in the 3rd place game where we would lose 15-9. 

Overall, I don't know what kind of weekend it was because I was at a tournament of my own. 

Ohio State will compete in the Tally Classic on March 5th and 6th where they will meet some of the top teams in the country. I will be at a tourney of my own again, so I won't be able to provide a very detailed recap. 

I am in school and I will be able to respond at random times but not immediately. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 7 Comments