College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

11/21 ESPN College Gameday Site Predictions

-1 HS
BuckeyeRealist13's picture
November 10, 2020 at 11:36am
21 Comments

I enjoy looking ahead each week and trying to predict where ESPN College Gameday will take their show. Some weeks it is easy, some weeks it's easy to predict that College Gameday will go to a more obscure site/game they haven't been before, and some weeks like 11/21/2020 are completely up in the air. 

On Saturday, November 21, 2020 the big matchups as I seem them (with current AP rankings) are as follows.

- (10) Indiana @ (3) Ohio State
- (13) Wisconsin @ (23) Northwestern
- (14) Oklahoma State @ (18) Oklahoma
- Appalachian State @ (15) Coastal Carolina

The clear top game of the day, and B1G game of the year is Indiana @ Ohio State. However, Big Noon has already announced they will be at the game. Although Gameday/Big Noon have been at the same game before, I think they will cop out go to another one of these matchups.

What is everyone's predictions for where ESPN College Gameday goes next Saturday? Do they go to the game of the year in the B1G or being afraid of competition attend somewhere else?

My prediction is that although the Big 12 is almost certainly out of the playoff mix they will go to the historic rivalry game between Oklahoma State & Oklahoma. Huge night game on a network that owns ESPN. 

Go Bucks! Beat Maryland! 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 21 Comments