Ohio State plays @Oregon next year and after watching them kill Utah last night I wanted to see what they had coming back. They are 11-2 and will be playing Wisconsin or PSU in the Rose Bowl.
- QB-Herbert will be gone and former 4 star pro style QB Tyler Shough will be taking over in his redshirt sophomore year
- OL- Oregon loses everything except their LT. Penei Sewell will be the best lineman in the country next year though.
- Barring NFL entries Oregon returns every RB/WR/TE except for one starting receiver
Offensively Oregon will be breaking in lots of lineman and a new QB. However with solid skill players and the best tackle in college they should still be very good to start the year.
- DL-Kayvon Thibadauex looks like a freak as a true freshmen and may be destined to be a top 5 pick. He will be a star next year. Oregon returns every Dlineman in their 3-4 scheme.
- LB-Oregon loses a lot here losing 3/4. one of which is Troy Dye who is one of their better players.
- Secondary-Again barring NFL early entrees, every player will be back in the secondary
They return quite a bit on defense should be at the top of the PAC 12 again. As long as Shough and the Offensive line can get back to being solid this should be a very good team and be at worst in the top 20.