College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

This Weekend's Schedule is Full of Meaningful Games!

+2 HS
Sloopy1976's picture
November 14, 2019 at 12:29pm
61 Comments

While our beloved Buckeyes are dismantling Rutgers, there are actually a TON of important games this weekend that will start to unravel the playoff and conference races. I am super excited for this week:

8 Minny at 20 Iowa: Can the undefeated Gophers keep their dream season alive? 

4 UGA at 12 Auburn: Will UGA blow their chance after climbing back into the playoff top 4? Will Auburn finally win a game that matters or will this be just another "quality loss" for them? 

10 OU at 13 Baylor: Just like Minnesota, can undefeated Baylor keep their dream season alive? Will OU catapult back into the playoff discussion? They need help but the could get it this week!

9 Penn State vs Indiana: Trap game for the Nits against a very capable Hoosier squad. Should be a good one!

I'm also interested to see if there is a hangover by either Bama or LSU. Both go on the road within the division this week. Do either get upset? 

Wisconsin travels to Lincoln. I totally expect the Badgers to take care of business but you never know!

I can see UF getting tripped up at Mizzou if Kelly Bryant is available. Not sure what his status is, but I know he was out last week. 

Texas can easily lost at Iowa State this weekend...should be a good game.

Wake has a shiny 7-2 record, but I don't see them being competitive at Clemson. The ACC is atrocious. 

Little Brother has no chance vs. TTUN. That's not saying TTUN is any good, its just that MSU is THAT bad!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 61 Comments