Was just checking in on some old names and realized Ohio State QBs are gaining traction everywhere. There is a chance (maybe not a good one, but a chance) that 4 P5 teams are QBed by players once in Columbus:
- Justin Fields
- Jeaux Burreaux locked in at LSU
- Tate Martell is eligible and at least even in a 3 man race at Miami
- Matthew Baldwin is the long shot, but still a chance at TCU
There's an even smaller, but greater than 0 chance that those programs could all be in the top 25:
- OSU and LSU certainly will be
- Miami needs to regain their momentum with a new coach, but nearly made the playoffs 2 years ago.
- TCU lost 2 of their best players halfway thru the year last year, but have a great coach and played us really tough.
4 OSU QBs starting on 4 top 25 teams?