College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

Amped for March Madness?

+5 HS
ApollosGYRO's picture
February 13, 2019 at 10:31am
26 Comments

I absolutely love March Madness! Even if the Bucks aren't in the tournament, its always fun to watch. Selection Sunday I have to watch and fill out several brackets then pick which ones I feel most comfortable to submit into pools. I love football but to me there is something special about March Madness. I always make sure to take off that Thursday and Friday.

With March Madness around the corner, do you do anything special for the 1st rounds on Thursday and Friday?

My tradition is:

•  Pack my brackets the night before, a $5 bill, and 2 highlighters (one color for a win and one for a loss). The $5 we all throw in to who has the best bracket at the end of the day with a tiebreaker game score. Keeps it interesting regardless
  •  Pour a tumbler of coffee and uber to meet my friends at bdubbs parking lot at about 10:30am
  •  Get into bdubbs right when it opens (there is usually a line by 10:45am)
  •  Get a table, order some wings, order a breakfast drink, and prepare for 8+ hours of hoops
  •  Shoot an irish car bomb for each upset

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 26 Comments