College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

Anyone Else Trying to Visit Every Big Ten Stadium?

+2 HS
JTFor President2016's picture
October 6, 2017 at 10:59am
47 Comments

A few years back, my dad and I made it a goal to follow OSU to every BIG stadium during our lifetime. We hit Illinois in 2013, Michigan State in 2014, Big Ten Championship (2014), Penn State (2016), and Rutgers last week. We were planning on Indiana this year, but couldn't make it happen after the game got switched to a Thursday. Interested in seeing how many of you fellow Buckeye fans have the same goal,how many stadiums you have visited,which have been your favorites, and which have been your least favorites. Also, where do you want to go next. 

For myself

Favorite: This is tough. Based on pure enjoyment. Easily MSU in 2014. Such a great night. However, while the PSU game last year sucked, Happy (sad) Valley is a great atmosphere and I highly recommend making the trip. 

Least Favorite: Illinois (2013). Absolutely NO energy and atmosphere. I've seen more people tailgate at a high school game. Just a "blah" experience. 

Next Hopeful Destination: The Big House. We are waiting on the result of PSU game before pulling the trigger. Hopefully we can make it happen. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 47 Comments