College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

Interesting Neuheisel Comment on Harbaugh Today

+3 HS
Chic'sGhost's picture
May 5, 2016 at 12:51pm
56 Comments

On Sirius XM College Sports channel today, Neuheisel was commenting on the Tate Martell decommitment today and the TA&M coach making disparaging tweets.  Said it was certainly counter productive, especially where the kid might change his mind and come to your school anyway. 

He said he personally talked to a recruit who had decommitted from Harbaugh, and I don't know if it was Michigan or Stanford, and Harbaugh screams big time obscenities over the phone at the kid.  Neuheisel said it happened twice with him that a kid decommitted, Neuheisel wished the kid well with pleasantries, and the kid calls back in a week re committing.  So, its just stupid to burn bridges. 

The more I hear about Harbaugh, I just can't stand him.  A recruit HAS to be able to make the decision that is the best for him and his family and if a coach can't be professional, then he deserves to be fired, winner or not.  

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 56 Comments