College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

ONLY if the NCAA or the Power 5 would allow Spring game Scrimmages between Programs

0 HS
Thajinn's picture
January 22, 2015 at 11:02am
9 Comments

I'm sure this has been talked about it past..But after reading "Ohio State Should Pay It Forward and Play Other Ohio Teams on Their Home Turf By DJ Byrnes"  http://www.elevenwarriors.com/skull-sessions/2015/01/48933/ohio-state-sh...

I got to thinking that would Work more if Scrimmages for Spring games where allowed. This would be the great time for those Mac Ohio schools to get a one on one Scrimmage with the Buckeyes for a day. The tickets can be sold Months a head, if at Glass bowl and such places the Prices would be raised to accommodate both schools.

But also could be used for good recruiting if set up a scrimmage in Texas, California or Florida. Then again would it be wise to write it in the NCAA/Power 5 rules that it got to be held in state boarders?

Something to talk about ..until Saturday. Or till next Real Spring game..

I see this happening in future, anytime $$ can be generated people are going to push for it.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 9 Comments