College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

Rank the Power 5 Conferences

0 HS
BuckeyeGrownFloridaLiving's picture
January 4, 2015 at 5:36pm
31 Comments

In the comments rank from 1-5 what you believe to be the best to worst conferences in CF and why (and if you want, predict how they may move in the years to come).

Here's mine...

1. SEC- Yes the big teams did bad in bowls but recruiting is king and the SEC shows no signs of letting up on that front. The SEC had a major down year at QB in the Conference and I predict they will be back to for next year.

2. Pac-12 - They have been dominant in the bowls and they also dominate West Coast recruiting and bring elite QB's to the Conference every year. I predit a major fall off next year though as they lose many star-studded players.

3. The B1G 10- OSU is looking dominant and MSU is not far behind. Give it 3 years and the B1G East will be the best conference in football with OSU, MSU, MICH, and PSU leading the charge and improving recruiting.

4. Big 12 - Baylor and TCU will continue while Texas will be on the upswing and be apart of the national picture again a few years down the road.

5. ACC- Apart from Fsu, the ACC is getting killed in recruiting and I expect this trend to continue for years to come.

So what are your thoughts/predictions?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 31 Comments