Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Share Your Paranormal/supernatural Experiences!

+13 HS
SithDealInAbsolutes's picture
May 18, 2023 at 11:14am
78 Comments

Hey Sportsfans!  With the offseason in full swing, wanted to throw an off-topic question out to the community about paranormal or supernatural experiences you may have had during your life.  I am really fascinated by this kind of stuff and went down a rabbit hole last night and wanted to get some real life stories!

I personally haven't experienced anything too crazy but I do believe my parents house (my childhood home) may be slightly haunted.  Into my teenage years we started hearing footsteps on the 2nd floor when we are on the main floor or an adjacent room.  Always coming from the same spare bedroom up there.  This house has its normal creeks, but the noises I'm referring to have a very particular rhythm and sound that I can only describe as footsteps.  Less commonly I have heard quiet/muffled talking coming from that same room as if a TV is on, but there is no TV, radio, etc in that room.  Our dog (now passed) would always react to these noises as well so we knew we weren't completely crazy.

I don't know if this is enough for me to be a full believer, but it certainly was more convincing than not when I lived there.  What about you all?  Any UFOs? Bigfoot sightings? Ghost stories?

Go Bucks!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 78 Comments