Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Personal Life Improvement

+10 HS
macdaddybuckeyesupreme's picture
May 4, 2022 at 8:08pm
57 Comments

Hello everyone,

Been here awhile, some of you don't like my comments and disagree. Sometimes people agree with things I say. I've been thrown in Eleven Warriors jail more then once, some deserved and some questionable.

However, I have made a personal decision to finally after 7 years ago back to the gym and become my best physical self. My rotator cuff has healed and my ac joint has finally healed. I mean to be fair they healed awhile ago but due to life, and focusing on other things I kept making excuses to not go back.

This changed 2 weeks ago when I looked at myself in the mirror and was just grossed out with myself, knowing I can do so much better. The first day I went back I way over did it and basically couldn't bend my arms for three days, had extreme soreness for 2 more days after that. This past Saturday I began my journey, not over doing it but working my way back into #gymlife. If anybody has any tips, my goals are to be like a bodybuilder without the roids, hgh or SARMs. I'm not trying to impress anybody, I'm doing this as a personal journey to see what I look like in my true genetic potential.

So if anybody has tips or best workouts please let me know. I would prefer to avoid bench press for obvious reasons, and deadlifts are a no no

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 57 Comments