Site Stuff Forum

Site Stuff Forum

Let's get meta.

Does Anyone else Think the MODS Need to Relax a Bit?

+52 HS
Kneelblender's picture
January 21, 2022 at 8:27am
361 Comments

I like this site....a lot.   I come here daily, but it is getting increasingly frustrating trying to navigate what the MODS deem as acceptable posts.  The ever increasing "FROZEN - POSTED ELSEWHERE" is a real buzzkill.    Woo cares if it was posted 4 days earlier.....None of us are going to search through to find it!

I have seen at least 3 posts about the future of HARBAUGH...everyone gets SHUT DOWN.   I think there should be a DAILY post on Harbaugh.

There is NOTHING more important than what our rivals are doing....and we get censored.   I really think the MODs are sometime disconnected to what Buckeye Fans want to discuss.  I think MODS should stop discussions on politics, religion, race and hate, but leave the other stuff should be left alone.

If I am alone in this belief, I will stand down, but the MOD interference seems petty - to me, a good MOD is like a good referee....They are NOT prominent and only react to the egregious.    

Stop asking us to dig through past posts...if it is a lame post, it will QUICKLY drop out of the TOP 5 that we see on main page....

Commie/Censor Edit:  Think this has run its course.  Thanks everyone for your input, and the insults. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 361 Comments