Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

I Think We're All into Vigilante Justice Right About Now...

+3 HS
Sloopy1976's picture
September 8, 2020 at 11:44pm
4 Comments

Based on the way the B1G has handled this entire situation, I think most (if not all) of us have imagined being locked in a room for 5 minutes with Warren, certain presidents and CFB "reporters." We dream of "getting justice" for the frustration and heartbreak these ass clowns have made us endure. 

(here comes the segway)

Speaking of vigilante justice, has anyone seen Sundance's first season (six episodes) of the crime docuseries No One Saw a Thing? If not, each episode is about 45 minutes and edited without commercials on Youtube. Below is a link to the first episode. Its about the small Missouri town of Skidmore and the vigilante justice the town takes on the county "bully." You can easily crank through the six episodes in a day or two. I never knew any of this really happened; then again, I was only 5 years old in 1981 when the first "incident" happened. Anyway...interesting stuff. If you have a few minutes, check it out. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UPcTi6khQY

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 4 Comments