Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Official Announcement of Avatar Change

+26 HS
Major H's picture
July 29, 2020 at 3:27pm
95 Comments

Attention all you dudes and Beckys! A few days ago, I changed my avatar on 12W and it was suggested that I announce it to the world via 11W. The change did not cause the server to crash and the sounds of people retching has subsided to the point that I thought it would be safe to proceed.

Seriously, I selected my old pink ribbon avatar over a year ago to honor Mrs. GratefulBuckeye when she had some health issues. When that seemed to clear up and I wanted to change to something new, Meek shared some bad news that changed my mind. As far as I know, and correct me if I’m wrong, both of these issues are in the process of being resolved and there have been no recent bad developments.

Since 2020 has been fraught with bad news, I wanted to lighten things up a little. Since the raccoon is the unofficial mascot of the year 2020, I decided to go with our favorite little raccoon that is out there guarding our galaxy.

GO BUCKEYES!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 95 Comments