Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

NCAA 14 Online Dynasty Xbox 360

+4 HS
MiamisburgBuckeye's picture
June 18, 2020 at 2:30pm
35 Comments

Xbox 360 dynasty for only Ohio State fans. I have ran a few before. I think the best way to go about it is to have a strict advancement schedule, and it needs to go fairly quickly for people to keep interest. So here's the details.

1.) Advance every 48 hours (can go 72 if there is communication with me that you need an extra day)
2.) Default Heisman, 6 minute quarters, 0 speed threshold
3.) Will use 2020 team rosters (gamertag: ups7)
4.) Can use any team. I may change up conferences slightly once we get 12 members to make sure conferences are even between users.
5.) Want to keep the on field play somewhat sim, but there will be no rules. If you want to go for it on 4th & 5 on your side of the field in the 1st quarter, go ahead. These rules are really hard to enforce, so it's generally better to just let people do what they want. If there's a glitchy blitz or something I don't know about, we can make a rule to ban that, etc.
6.) Use existing coaches. There's a coach XP glitch and it's best to not create coaches.

The main thing here is to only sign up if you think you can do the 48 hour advancements. That or be okay with having to sim a game here or there if you can't play for whatever reason. I'm going to use the Bucks since I'm setting it up lol. First come first serve on the teams. Post in here your gamertag and the team you want. Hoping to get enough interest that I can send out invites sometime tomorrow. If you have any other questions ask them here. Thanks!

Teams taken: OSU, Bama, Clemson, UGA

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 35 Comments