Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Classic Buckeye or CFB Games ... Where Do Get Yours? What Are Your Favorites to Rewatch?

0 HS
BuckeyeGoneNuts's picture
May 30, 2020 at 12:05am
18 Comments

When I have a little time to sit back and relax (which is not very often!), it's great to turn on a classic Buckeye victory and enjoy it again.  My favorites have to be final three games of the 2014 season (vs Whisky, Bama, Oregon for the natty).  Big wins against TTUN are obviously always welcome, and I like re-watching the 2006 matchup (I was also in the stadium for the game that day).

Of course the 2002 natty (Fiesta bowl 2003) vs Miami ranks high up there as well, and I really liked watching it again yesterday when they had it as a special on ESPN.

I know you can watch a lot of that stuff on Youtube, but those are usually pretty low quality (video and sound).  Where do you get the good ones?   I've grabbed a couple from Youtube TV (you can capture nice HD streams if they replay the game in full, like they just did for the Miami game), but seems like the schools / TV stations could make a bundle selling high quality (not DVD) versions of big games.

Another big game I re-watched was Texas vs USC in 2005, that game was absolutely loaded with great players and the game lived up to the hype.

What about you fellow Buckeye fans?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 18 Comments