Today is the FINAL DAY of College Football Risk. The game ends on Monday, May 11th at 11 PM Eastern, and we need your help.
We can't say enough about the support Eleven Warriors has given to our cause, but we're still the underdogs heading into tonight. On Saturday, we took the lead by one territory; on Sunday night, Michigan reclaimed the lead by one territory. We're fighting the Wolverines tooth and nail, and if we don't finish strong, we're going to lose to TTUN. We don't just need you; we need friends, family, acquaintances, co-workers, and anyone you can share this game with, all on the team. With your final burst of support, we can win this.
What is College Football Risk? It's a competitive game where college football fans form armies and fight opposing fans for control for territories just like in the board game Risk. It's highly competitive and intense, and we need every Buckeye fan with a pulse to participate in these last few days.
How it works: Every day, you choose one of Ohio State's territories to defend or a bordering territory to attack (we're gray). Every night, the results of the battle are calculated, and the map updates based on which teams won each in territory. As our territories expand, so do our options and strategies.
- Our enemies: Michigan, Nebraska, and Texas. Please defend one of our territories or attack a Michigan territory (they're yellow).
- Our allies: Wisconsin, Georgia Tech, Texas A&M, and Alabama. Please don't attack any territories they hold.
Here's what the map looks like heading into the final day:
How to play:
- Sign up for a Reddit account if you don't already have one. It takes two minutes, tops.
- Log into the collegefootballrisk.com website and choose Ohio State as your team.
- Scroll down to the area with team logos (for example, Kent State or Cincinnati) and click on the territory you want to claim for Ohio State. When you see a gray box around the button you clicked, your move has been confirmed. The daily deadline for submitting moves is 11 PM Eastern.
- One person, one vote. Anyone who tries to use multiple usernames to play will have their votes thrown out. Please don't hurt the team by getting your legitimate vote disqualified.
The game ends on Monday, May 11th at 11 PM Eastern. Go Bucks!