Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

What Do You Miss the Most? What Do You Miss the Least?

+2 HS
RunEddieRun1983's picture
May 6, 2020 at 2:15pm
31 Comments

It's spring time in Quarantine 2020, and it's that time of year when normally we would all be doing things with our families, vacations would be getting planned, some would be happening right now, the sports world obviously would be doing what it normally does this time of year, etc.

With that said, of the things that would be going on this time of year (big or small) what would you say you miss the most? And to contrast that, what normal things happening this time of year do you miss the least?

I would say the thing I miss the most right now is being able to take my kids and wife to the outdoor mall we have nearby to just walk around, have a nice dinner, and spoil my two boys rotten (like they need it). 

I would say the thing I miss the least is baseball. I don't care for baseball, watching it or playing it, so not having baseball on TV or to go too isn't much of a problem for me.

Whaddayagot?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 31 Comments