Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Hope It's Not Goodbye

+53 HS
Cruiser72's picture
March 29, 2020 at 12:16pm
43 Comments

To all my friends, on September 15th coming home from purchasing a book, I had a Massive heart Attack, and by all laws of nature should not be here but for the exception of a young lady on her way home, who gave me CPR until the rescue crew arrived, and then they medflighted me to grant hospital, where I was given emergency surgery to repair my damaged heart, and thus here I am.

I have since gone through all the 5 steps of denial, and am now hunkered down due to a larger danger "A Germ" as I hope and pray the rest of you are, things of our world are really screwed up, I have had a lot in my life from Vietnam to the widowmaker, the loss of my wife, and now a the culling of the herd by mother nature, of which I pray this time nature looses, I do hope I make it through the cull, already with 3 strikes, and should I do so, YOU HAVN'T HEARD THE LAST OF ME !

Stay safe each of you, mostly to the older crowd, as the coronavirus searches us out

SEMPER FI

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 43 Comments