Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Send Help to Italy

+18 HS
Scarlet's picture
March 20, 2020 at 3:36pm

Hey fellow Dubbers. My daughter, like Aaron Craft, is living in Italy right now. She sent me a link to the Samaritan's Purse organization. Yes, it is a religious organization, but there are probably other groups offering assistance, as well. These folks have sent planes with hospital tents, supplies, and medical personnel to assist overburdened hospitals in the Lombardy region (hardest hit northern area near Milan), where some local hospitals have been forced to stop taking patients. If you are inclined to do this sort of thing, please consider helping.  Thanks!

https://www.samaritanspurse.org/article/disaster-response-team-begins-hospital-setup-in-italy/

When I was a boy and I would see scary things in the news, my mother would say to me, "Look for the helpers. You will always find people who are helping."

Fred Rogers

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.