Today, Governor DeWine announced that he is banning gatherings of 100 or more people. Notably this does NOT include the following:
- Grocery stores
- Forms of transit
- Athletic events that do not include spectators
- Religious gatherings
Furthermore, the following has been ordered:
- All Ohio schools are to close at then end of the day on Monday, March 16th and remain closed through Friday, April 3rd.
- State employees that can perform their jobs from home have been instructed to do so until further notice.
- All visitation of inmates at prisons and juvenile detention centers has been suspended.
- Nursing homes are to only allow one visitor per patient per day.