Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

More Police Presence?

0 HS
Wargor's picture
February 20, 2020 at 9:37am
67 Comments

First and foremost, this isn't intended as political, so don't make it that way.  

I've noticed what I believe to be a fairly dramatic increase in police presence in my daily commute (161 from Newark to New Albany).  I'm curious whether others have noticed anything similar in other areas.  Mostly it seems to be State Highway Patrol, and some Licking County Sheriff activity.  It isn't quite the level of a holiday weekend, but for weeks now I've been seeing 2+ cops both in the morning and night, whereas typically I can go weeks at a time without seeing a single one on that stretch.  

Certainly I can just be noticing it more (look at all the blue cars!), but I think it is a real increase.  Obviously it could also be a new target zone of enforcement, and I don't do enough other driving to have any comparison.  

Anyone else noticing anything in their area, or have any connections to provide insight?

Again, this isn't political, and I'm not making, nor in any way want any value judgments on this.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 67 Comments