Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Prayers for a Fellow Buckeye

+30 HS
SnooBucki's picture
February 18, 2020 at 5:25pm
24 Comments

My Buckeye brothers and sisters. I've never initiated a forum topic on here before but I figured this is as good a reason as any. To make a long story short, my young cousin (age 11) was being pulled on a tube by a four wheeler when he struck a tree. He was taken to Children's Hospital in Columbus where he currently has no feeling below his waist with a T10 spinal cord injury. Our family is at a loss for words and is just devastated by this. I am reaching out because I am asking for prayers and also asking if any 11 warriors members/staff has connections with the football or basketball team, if we could get some players to visit him. It would be amazing if we could somehow get Ryan Shazier there, considering the similarities in injuries and what he has overcome. My cousin loves Ohio State so much and we play some form of sports every time we are together. He had surgery yesterday (2/17/20) and we are praying for a miracle. I am just looking for anything to help him on his road to recovery. Please contact me at jsnyder2227@gmail.com. Thanks to all and God bless!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 24 Comments