Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

I Endorse 11W. I’m Sonof’47alum and I Approve This Message.

+12 HS
Sonof'47alum's picture
January 7, 2020 at 11:08am
10 Comments

There was a very nice post last week expressing appreciation for 11W.

We might have different opinions about different topics but I imagine we all agree on the excellence of 11W (otherwise why would you voluntarily spend time here).

I realize 11W runs advertising to raise revenue and also sells merchandise.  But, since I have a close childhood friend who operates a blog, I know how time-consuming and difficult it is to make a go of these endeavors.

It’s not really highlighted on the site but 11W has a place where you can make a donation:

https://www.elevenwarriors.com/support-eleven-warriors#support-donate

Think about what you spend just for one night out at a sports bar or for any other sports-related thing you do.

And how would you feel if 11W ceased operations due to budget issues?  I’m not suggesting that 11W is in any way about to close but, hey, why not kick in something to express your gratitude and help keep the website in operation?

Finally, I do not know any of the guys who run or work at this website.  I’m doing this post completely on my own—and I made a $25 donation a few days ago just as my own expression of gratitude.  (It would have been more if I were rich.)

PS—and I get great pleasure from wearing my  “85 yards through the heart of the south” t-shirt.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 10 Comments