Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Star Wars - The Rise of Skywalker (No Spoilers) Banter Thread

+3 HS
GareBear's picture
December 19, 2019 at 6:52am
61 Comments

Getting pretty excited for this one coming out - and curious whether it really is the end of the saga... or whether Disney will keep spinning off side hits (a la Solo, Rogue One, The Mandalorian, etc.) and just consider us all satisfied. I took a peek at the current Rotten Tomatoes rating and its hovering around 60% - no bueno.

Will I still go see it? You're damn skippy, I will. 

For what it's worth, think it odd to give a film any subtitle beginning with "The Rise of..." and consider it a concluding chapter. Maybe that will be explained in the movie - maybe it won't. Maybe we'll all go see the movie and it will be a huge letdown like the GOT finale - maybe it won't. 

Please keep spoilers out of this one - as difficult as that might seem. Maybe we can make another thread with spoilers, but I'm very much looking forward to experiencing the film 'for the first time.' 

Here's a trailer link in case you noodleheads have been living under a rock lately: 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 61 Comments