Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Summer Travel Fun

+4 HS
brutus360's picture
August 25, 2019 at 4:01pm
6 Comments

Just getting back to 11W after some time off. Have been going and going but now I'm back in Westerville for a little while, thankfully. But I've had a blast this year. Starting with visiting friends in Gainesville, Georgia. Then I was off to Anchorage, Alaska to visit my future brother in law a second time. Now, I just got back from Seattle, Washington by way of Houston, Texas for all of these trips because my fiancé has a home there. I've seen so much from the field where Deshaun Watson played and Jimmy Buffett to Whales and Moose and lots of crab to the Space Needle and Mt Rainier in Victoria, Canada, and ZZ Top/Cheap Trick at Chateau St Michelle and plenty of Breweries and Distilleries in between and oh yeah so many friends in Houston, I've had an Awesome summer! Feel free to let me know where y'all have been and where I should go. I'm just excited to be back home so I can get some things done here and get geared up for some football!!!!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 6 Comments