Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Game Of Thrones Seasons 1-8, Spin off Show Discussion,***Spoiler Alert

+3 HS
awlinBrutus's picture
June 8, 2019 at 7:06am
39 Comments

Starting a new thread as the old one is just too long. Got sucked in from the last 2 episodes of season 8 and after watching the entire first season. The few times I watched over the years just by surfing, was taken aback by the violence. One of those times I was surfing just so happened to be when the Starks were murdered @ the wedding. I was like, wtf? What kind of a man murders women over his fugly daughters being slighted by Rob Stark for a commoner? Treated women like property or anyone for that matter bothered me in Pride and Prejudice as well. My mother’s favorite show. Which I gladly watch with her when we spend time together. 

So I am up to season 5 ep3. Started binging June 3rd Sunday. I think by yesterday I suffering from sleep deprivation. Some evenings  after work I would watch a minimum of 8 episodes. Sometimes not being able to sleep till 1:30, that’s fine but I get up @ 5 am to be out of the house by 6 to beat southbound traffic to Miami. If you don’t leave @ 6 you hit bottle necks @ 95&826 or the turnpike @ 826. 

The season ending episode of 4 so far is far and beyond the best episode imo. The battle at the wall was awesome. And the timing of the arrival of Stannis and Davos was very good in the story line imo. I think I’m backtracking but Dany’s payment for her unsullied was awesome as well.

Joffrey’s death was way too nice for such an asshole. Would have rather seen him meet  his demise from a pack of whores with wooden sticks if you know what I mean. Hoping to finish this weekend as I just cannot continue to operate daily deprived of sleep. Seemed like after completing episodes I had to see what came next and it seemed to snowball. 

For any other newcomers as well as vets of the show hope to hear from you. Didn’t like the ending btw. As a side note would like to hear everyone’s favorite character’s and episodes and why. 

PS-tsun still sucks! Long live King Ryan of the Day family.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 39 Comments