Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

An NCAA Football Game Idea for 2K Sports

0 HS
O H Y O's picture
April 28, 2019 at 1:22pm
3 Comments

I've seen similar threads so I know there are some NCAA Football (video game) fans on here that miss the franchise. Since EA has the monopoly on NFL games and they are no longer legally able to make an NCAA game, I have an idea that would be in the realm of legality for 2K, who in my opinion, make better sports games than EA and would give them a chance to make a football game. You guys remember when 2k made an NFL game in 2005 for the playstation 2? It was great.

The game would have no players on an active roster so it wouldn't violate NCAA rules. Instead it would feature rosters of the "best players" from their respective schools from the last 30 years. Therefore those athletes represented can receive compensation for being in the game. This game would probably take a couple years to develop and there would have to be some method to gather the "top players" from each school to put in the game. Maybe someone has some ideas they can comment on how that could be done.

So who would we have on the Buckeyes Depth Chart??

QBs
Troy Smith
Haskins
Cardale Jones

RB
Zeke
Eddie George
Maurice Clarette

WR
Cris Carter
David Boston
Ted Ginn
Micheal Jenkins
Devin Smith

Who else at other positions?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 3 Comments