Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Offseason Boredom - Need New Distractions

0 HS
IHadToGoogleArchiesMiddleName's picture
January 25, 2019 at 1:09pm
50 Comments

I know this is a topic that's probably been discussed multiple times before, but I haven't seen one recently (mods: feel free to nuke if I am incorrect on that) so I will throw out a line again.

Here is my predicament: with football wrapping up and the Browns finally being good enough that I don't care about the draft much, baseball still at least 6 months from being worth watching, the Cavs in the basement, and the weather outside absolutely crazy (think "snip-snap" scene from the Office)... I have time on my hands.

I need your help: what are the shows and movies on Netflix/Hulu/TV that you are currently enjoying that you would recommend? I already watch Brooklyn 99 and the Blacklist and I've seen all the classics (the Office, Parks and Rec, etc). Not much into horror or anything too crazy on that side of the spectrum but I enjoy comedy, some medical type shows and criminal investigation shows as well.

Hit me with your best suggestions!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 50 Comments