Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

MiamiBuckeye's Monday Music Medley LXXII

+3 HS
MiamiBuckeye's picture
May 14, 2018 at 4:45pm
13 Comments

What's up, everyone?

Dusting off a tried and true concept for this one: the shuffle.

First in our shuffle, I started off with a Kamelot song, seeing as I just saw them live for the third time (always a great experience), only this time for the first time I saw them with my girlfriend. This song comes from one of their best albums (but, really they're all good, post-first singer, anyway), The Black Halo. This is "Serenade."

Up next in the shuffle we have a comedy song/music video from internet rap group Starbomb, fronted by Egoraptor (Arin Hanson). This is "Luigi's Ballad."

Next is a fantastic song from Swedish melo-death pioneers In Flames, one of the last good songs they put out before they completely transformed into a shitty ripoff of Korn. This is "Crawl Through Knives."

And lastly, we have a song from British rock band Muse. Surprisingly, I don't think I've ever included a Muse song in this series, even though they're a band I quite enjoy. This is "Starlight" from their album Black Holes and Revelations.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 13 Comments