Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

11W Golfers

+2 HS
outnumberedSCBuckeye's picture
January 22, 2018 at 3:36pm
75 Comments

Okay so this is definitely an offseason thread. With football season so far away, golf season for me is going to start ramping up on the weekends. That being said,  do any 11 Warriors have any favorites? Hidden gems, just plain awesome, ones to stay away from, etc. I still have family in the Dayton, OH area and I am always looking for places to tee it up there whenever I visit.

I am fortunate to have played many private clubs around North and South Carolina, and many of those are my favorite. Clubs like Country Club of Charleston and Greenville Country Club come to mind as a couple of my all time favorites. When traveling there also a lot of public courses as well, such as Pinehurst No.2 and Kiawah Island Ocean course.

Anyone have favorite courses, public/private, that they don't mind sharing? If you have a question about a course destination, please ask and I will try to help. I play over 100 rounds a year and absolutely love it.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 75 Comments