Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Your Official "Welcome to Eleven Warriors" (2018 Off-season Edition) Open Thread

+19 HS
Hovenaut's picture
January 16, 2018 at 8:30am
74 Comments

Dusting off the welcome mat once again, this for the new faces that may have joined up over the past few months.

Here's an opportunity to introduce yourself to the community, as well as welcoming those seasoned members who wish to share their backstory.

Happy to lead off - I've been here just over five years. Lurked for a few once Urban was hired, quickly tired of BuckeyExtra and made the easy jump. Haven't looked back. Entered the realm of the 12th Warrior in late August of 2015 and have crushed my enemies, have seen them driven before me, and have heard the lamentations of their women ever since (which all that really means is that the perks are indeed pretty cool).

Fear not the offseason, for it's better around here. To the diehards in training, welcome aboard - you're in the right place. To the new visitors, welcome as well, and enjoy.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 74 Comments