Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

As Many of You Know, I Am a Huge Fan of The Band. I Want to Give Everyone a Heads Up.

+7 HS
Todd-Not Boeckmann's picture
December 14, 2017 at 10:24pm
35 Comments

As a fanatical fan of The Band, I am always looking for anything throwing the best music ever made in America my way.  Well, if you are too young to have seen them but appreciate them non the same.  Or if you are old like me and lament that they are all playing now with Jimi and Duane and Gregg and Jerry in the celestial orchestra (except for Robbie and Garth), there is a tremendous opportunity to see and hear that magic again.

On April 27, 2018, the Band Tribute Band named The The Band Band will be playing at the Music Box Supper Club on the west bank of The Flats in Cleveland.  I'm not kidding when I say that these guys recreate the sound perfectly.   They are all from Woodstock NY area and moved in the same circles with The Band.  

I highly, highly recommend you take the opportunity to hear the greatest American music ever made.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 35 Comments