Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Just Bought a Home from Larry Johnson's Son

+2 HS
suit's picture
November 28, 2017 at 8:17pm
16 Comments

The wife and I are building a new home through Fischer Homes.  Today we did our "price-out" with a sales counselor named Tony.  When we arrived at the model home, Tony had a picture of his kids next to Larry Johnson up on his computer.  The idiot that I am could not piece together the clues, despite knowing that Tony's last name was also Johnson.  When he finally told me that Larry Johnson is his dad, I was so impressed that my wife almost told me to calm down.

It has been a great pleasure working with Tony through out this entire process.  He has been an absolute professional, and a humble gentleman.  You can tell he was raised by great parents.  I also had no idea that Tony's brother played in the NFL.  

Tony did say that his dad will probably coach for another 3-4 years.  Later this evening, Tony texted me the picture of the "Sold" sign sitting in the lot that I just purchased.  I casually turned to a buddy and said, "hold on, Larry Johnson's son just texted me... we're talking business, no big deal."  haha

If anyone is in the need for a new build, I'd highly recommend Fischer Homes, and using Mr. Johnson.  

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 16 Comments