Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Baro's Game Day Weather Forecast

+17 HS
Baroclinicity's picture
October 25, 2017 at 5:15pm
41 Comments

I just posted this in another thread, and I thought maybe it would be useful for everyone attending such a big game with iffy weather conditions.

We probably all know at this point that we will get our first Ohio football weather for a home game this season.

We are expecting a pretty good cold front to come through on Saturday, and the timing of the frontal passage is absolutely crucial.  So, as of right now:

Expect rain to develop during the overnight, and I'm expecting the peak of the rain to fall before noon. After that, it should slowly scatter out and taper off.  We are crossing our fingers for a quick cold front exit and the rain to push east right before kickoff.  So maybe a dry game for the most part?  

Temperatures will peak in the mid 50s prior to the front, and slowly falling through the afternoon and the game.  I'll go with 51 at the kick, and 46 after the zeroes on the 4th quarter clock and the Buckeye win.  Some modest wind is also possible.

The tailgating looks wet, and if you're going to the game, I'd still prepare for some light rain on the front end.  In the end, it shouldn't be a washout by any means, just more of a nissance rain.

Go Bucks!!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 41 Comments