Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

MiamiBuckeye's Monday Music Medley XXXVIII

+8 HS
MiamiBuckeye's picture
September 18, 2017 at 6:32pm
39 Comments

Lol, so I almost forgot to do this today with all the stress of having to catch up on my classes, restock my fridge, and living without AC (thankfully the repair guy is working on it as I type this).

But here we are, a rushed, super half-assed edition of my Monday Music Medley with limited commentary.

The first song is by Finnish melo-death/extreme power metal (no one really knows how to categorize them) band Children of Bodom, from their most recent album Halo of Blood. This is "Transference." Music starts at 0:28

Now a song from one of my mainstay bands, Interpol. Can't remember if I've ever included this song in one of these medleys, but I'm too sweaty to care. Here's "NYC" by Interpol.

Next we have a song from Brooklyn-based rapper Despot. This is "Get Rich or Try Dying."

Last up is a song by one of my favorite folk singers, Dato Kenchiashvili of Georgia (the country, not the state). This is the first song of his I ever heard, stumbling upon it with a random Youtube search.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 39 Comments