Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Play Fantasy Football With Me

0 HS
Kevin Harrish's picture
September 2, 2017 at 7:38pm
17 Comments

So as I'm sure many of you know, I did a weekly piece last year that recapped the performances of former Buckeyes in the NFL. Part of that piece was tracking the (admittedly dismal) performance of my fantasy team, made up of former Ohio State players.

Last year, I got a bunch of my friends together to do the league, but I thought it would be a little more fun if I got you guys in on it this year. I have seven slots filled with users already (pending their acceptance of my email invite), so I'm looking for four more people to fill out a 12-person league.

It's gonna be first come, first serve, so the first four people who say they want to do it will get the spots. Though I may need more than four if anybody backs out or I can't get ahold of somebody, so feel free to claim a spot as an alternate even if four people have already claimed them.

I'm looking to do the draft Sunday (tomorrow) afternoon at around 2 p.m.

Basic outline: it'll be through ESPN, the scoring will be PPR, and to entice you to actually play to win, the winner gets a shirt from Dry Goods, on me.

*** The most important rule is that you CANNOT draft former Ohio State players, which I would hope is obvious. ***

Check back regularly after you comment, if you would.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 17 Comments