Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Baby Buckeyeneer IV To Be Born During Indiana Bloodbath

+13 HS
Buckeyeneer's picture
August 30, 2017 at 11:54pm
29 Comments

Welp, my number has been called again. My wife is to be induced tomorrow late in the day forcing me to be in the delivery room instead of on my couch watching the TOSU v Indiana game. Now, don't get me wrong, I have my priorities straight and am very excited for the birth of my child, I guess I just post this as a warning to others, . . . go to the doctor appointments in the lead up to the birth with your wife, lest she and the doctor make foolish plans that will take you away from your beloved Buckeyes. The off season will last just a little bit longer for me.

Buckeye Nation will gain one more son and as the title suggests this is #4 for me and with that, I am done. I remember posting in Andy Vance's Buckeye Baby thread back in 2011 with my first kid. That little guy is now 6 and playing sports, though not football yet. Knowing (or rather hoping) that this is my last has me reminiscing a little bit. Enjoy the start of the season my Buckeye Brothers. I'm off to look for some Zima-flavored It's A Boys to bring to the Premium Lounge. Go Bucks!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 29 Comments