Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Pocket Carry

+4 HS
Buckeye1996's picture
March 22, 2017 at 6:59pm
112 Comments

Assuming I'm not violating any policies, I would like to get some input on concealed carry pistols.

My wife and I are looking to carry concealed and want to get a pocket gun for both of us.

I don't want a huge gun. but do want one with enough caliber to get your attention.

I want a da/sa small caliber auto with external safety. That limits the choices down to a few. I have a ton of experience with manual safety pistols since that is all I had when I grew up (sigs). 

Right now, I am looking at the Beretta Tomcat 3032 (.32 caliber) that I can pipe up with some new fangled defense rounds that just came out. The ammunition is from Lehigh Defense (.32 acp xtreme cavitator). These little burgers pack a punched and shred up to 12 inches.

I know there are a ton of opinions on concealed carry, but wanted to see if any of you have ever shot or carried the Tomcat. I have talked to two former military vets who are now police officers. They gave me some great advice and both agreed that if you want to carry light, this is the way to go.

Thoughts?

I would carry this thing if I could afford it :-)

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 112 Comments