Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

WTF, Siri

+1 HS
BuckeyeNationforLife's picture
January 7, 2017 at 12:47am
27 Comments

Okay, not sure what just happened, but I'm freaked out and uncomfortable. I would like to see if others can try something similar and tell me what happens.

I was messing with Siri asking dumb questions to see if it had special answers. I asked it if it had a gender, how old it was, and if it could poop (I KNOW, I know). Siri responded with, in order: "I have no gender", "I'm old enough to be your assistant", and "I have never thought about it".

It was all fun and games until I asked it my last question. I simply said, "What country are you from?" and rather than answering, Siri immediately exited out into my music app. Thinking my phone glitched I backed out, but then, what made me nearly shit myself, was Siri then played the song 'Are You Gonna Kiss Me or Not' by Thompson Square. I don't have this song in my saved music or anything and have never played it. I'm truly a little freaked out that it chose to play THAT after I asked Siri so many personal questions in a row.

I would like anybody else with an iPhone to PLEASE try the same thing and see what happens. This literally just happened and I had to tell somebody because, well I don't know what to make of it.

TOO FAR, APPLE

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 27 Comments