Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

OSU Student Tickets as a Non-OSU Student

0 HS
TroyBuckeyeFan22's picture
November 6, 2016 at 4:42pm
19 Comments

Hello all,

I am a freshman at another university (athletic reasons) and looking to go to the game. A buddy of mine who is a senior in high school is also looking to go to the game with me as well. I was just wondering if getting into the game as a student is as easy as people make it. Can you really get in with just about anyone'/ ID? I've heard of people handing it off through the fence and using the same one again and even just saw an article about how someone used a Wendy's gift card to get in since it was red. Can any current/former students attest to that? Also, dealing with students, should I trust the fact that they are just looking for beer money for the tickets or is there a lot of scams and trying to take advantage of people? I checked some of the older threads on it but wanted to make sure there have been no changes in the post National Title era as well technology getting better and ticket prices rising dramatically.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 19 Comments