Anything Else Forum

Anything Else Forum

Offtopicland. Remember: no politics, religion, or hot-button social issues.

Videogames that you're playing and/or excited for coming out?

+1 HS
PortlandBuckeye45's picture
August 4, 2016 at 3:42pm
110 Comments

So... as we wait for the season to start, we need to find a way to pass the time.

What's some games you're playing? What system are you on?

Are there any games coming out you cant wait to play?

What are some games that surprised you?

Currently I am playing The Witcher 3's DLC on XBOX One. In the middle of Heart and Stone. It is amazing to say the least! The game keeps you sucked in!

I did play Doom. Campaign exceeded all of my expectations! Just when you thought it was getting repetitive BAM! New demon coming at you like your ex during shark week.

I am also playing a lot of Overwatch. I have it for Xbox one and PC. I like the play more on Xbox than PC. That's just because of the type of players I run into more on Xbox. Shocking I know!

When I do play on PC it's usually LoL, HoTS, StarCraft 2 or Counter Strike.

I am most excited for Outlast 2 and Resident Evil 7. I played Outlast and it's DLC The Whistleblower. WOW!!! This game is the scariest game I have ever played! If you have not touched Outlast and you love horror games. Just go buy it. I got it for $11 on Xbox live that includes the DLC.

If anyone wants to play my gamer tag on Xbox is EvilZon. That's the same for League also. I believe it's the same on my steam account. You can leave your gamer tag in the comments and I will try to add you.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 110 Comments