So, uhh... What could this possibly mean?
— Zach Smith (@CoachZachSmith) February 14, 2013
A quick rundown of our best guesses from most to least likely:
- Permanent lights for the Shoe.
- A new event, Valentine's Night Lights, with speed dating events for the singles in the Ohio State athletic department (complete with Barry White blaring through the stadium speakers).
- A stadium expansion of some sorts, closing the gap on or – gasp – surpassing the capacity of Michigan Stadium.
- Announcement of beer for sale in Ohio Stadium.
Removal of the FieldTurf... to be replaced by
- Grand opening of the Blue Danube, Horseshoe location.
What did we miss?