Ohio State's biggest game of the season so far is less than 24 hours, away, which means it's contest time. You could earn a tee of your choice from the famed Eleven Warriors Dry Goods – all you've got to do is tell us the future.
Here's how to win:
- Post your prediction to the following question in the comments section below. Yes, right here – not on Facebook, Twitter, or anywhere else you can respond to us.
- We will notify the contestant who had the closest prediction without going over the following week, if the Buckeyes win, and give instructions on how to claim your prize. If you do not hear from us before the next week's game, please email email@example.com.
- Must be 18 years-old or older.
- One entry/comment per person.
- Duplicate predictions are ineligible – first come, first serve.
- Deadline for entries is kickoff.
- Any comment edited after kickoff will be disqualified, regardless of the edit.
- Ohio State must win the game for a giveaway to take place.
For full contest rules, see here.
J.K. Dobbins and Jonathan Taylor arrive as the Big Ten's top running backs and will both be looking to put up statement games against stingy defenses.
Correctly predict Taylor and Dobbins' combined rushing yardage and win a tee of your choice from the fabled Eleven Warriors Dry Goods. As always, we roll with Price is Right rules – the prize will be awarded to the closest prediction without going over.
Good luck, and go Bucks!