Folks, the bad news is, prognosticating will be limited to big games from here on out. The good news is, a road test against the Huskers qualifies.
The Buckeyes face their biggest challenge of the season, and it's your chance to earn a t-shirt of your choice from our legendary Eleven Warriors Dry Goods.
All you've got to do is tell us the future.
Here's how to win:
- Post your prediction to the following question in the comments section below. Yes, right here – not on Facebook, Twitter, or anywhere else you can respond to us.
- We will notify the contestant who had the closest prediction without going over the following week, if the Buckeyes win, and give instructions on how to claim your prize. If you do not hear from us before the next week's game, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Must be 18 years-old or older.
- One entry/comment per person.
- Duplicate predictions are ineligible – first come, first serve.
- Deadline for entries is kickoff.
- Any comment edited after kickoff will be disqualified, regardless of the edit.
- Ohio State must win the game for a giveaway to take place.
For full contest rules, see here.
This game features two prolific dual threat quarterbacks who are already putting up massive numbers this season, but how will they fare under the lights on Saturday night?
Correctly predict the combined total yardage for both Justin Fields and Adrian Martinez (both passing and rushing yardage) and earn a tee of your choosing from the fabled Eleven Warriors Dry Goods. As always, we roll with Price is Right rules – the prize will be awarded to the closest prediction without going over.
Good luck, and go Bucks!